It’s a Frog Story Happily Ever After? Giveaway!
My webcomic is winding down getting close to it’s happily ever after and thus I am doing a contest (Info is in the bottom right~) and a tumblr giveaway where you could win cool stuff in either!
In this giveaway, you could win:
- An Original T-shirt (100% cotton, super comfy, limited run)
- The PDF of the entire publication with 130 pages (complete with extras, sketches, and character descriptions AND the unreleased prequel to It’s a Frog Story!)
- The Limited Edition Print from the Kickstarter, Signed and Mailed to you
- A pinset of Russel and Varen
To enter this tumblr giveaway, all you have to do is reblog and like this post. There is no limit to how many reblogs. This giveaway is to run concurrently with the contest so when the contest is over, giveaway winners are selected (randomly).
Giveaway and Contest Ends: 10/3/14 (1 week after the official end of IAFS)
*You will have to be comfortable with giving me your address for you to receive your prize.
Omg! This was so me and Ginkies last night xDDD
A really nifty book I just picked up today, it’s set up like a textbook detailing the fictional biography of a scientist who dissected and studied various mythological and religious creatures before abruptly vanishing from society in the early 1900’s, the book being mostly composed of Grey’s Anatomy style plates detailing the creatures’ internal anatomy from several different angles.
Herp just bought the book
[pours a glass of wine]
[dims the lights]
[puts on some smooth jazz]
The tutorial of how I achieve watercolor effect in Sai! :) I highly recommend using real watercolor paintings (your own or ones found on the internet) as reference.
And here you can find a few useful links:
- You can download the Sai file of this picture here: link
- Video process of painting another picture: link
- The old watercolor tutorial: link
- Sai brushes (none of them is made by me) link + file you need to open them in Sai: link
- Awesome watercolor brushes made by Kyle T Webster: link
Here’s the finished painting: link